- Declare that is isn’t science.
- Use ‘theory’ in a way that science doesn’t mean.
- Highlight disagreement amongst scientists and pretend they can’t agree if evolution is true.
- Say evolution happens by chance.
- When are found assert there are none.
- When species start to evolve ignore them.
- Say that humans evolved from monkeys then ask why moneys still exist and are not turning into humans.
- Only read creationist literature.
- Assert that the bible is a true history of the world.
- Misrepresent scientific observation as something that has to be witnessed by individuals in their lifetime.
- Ignore the accumulation and convergence of evidence from different disciplines.
- Maintain that all methods of carbon dating are flawed.
- When confronted by the fossil evidence say the devil planted them to confuse the gullible.
- Take a Masters in one of the sciences then announce you are a scientist who supports creationism to give authority to your views.
- The Evidence for Evolution
- Living with the Darwin Fish
- Michael Zimmerman, Ph.D.: Creationists Destroy Creationism with Their Own Words (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Talk Origins Archive